View Single Post
SpiralOut67's Avatar SpiralOut67
02-06-2012, 05:34 PM

I was in secrion 109 on the front row. Yep, that was me that the incredibly drunk guy trying to scam box seats fell on and spilled his beer all over(my wife also) before the show even started. I did however keep my cool, realize that he was too drunk to punch, and offer a hand to pull him up and send him on his wasted way. Hell, I didn't want to blow my karma on him before the boys even got started.

As soon as HWAP got cranking I could immediately sense that this show was going to be special. My wife and I looked at each other and smiled. We knew this would be an epic night and it was. This was my 5th Tool show and I have to be honest and say that I wasn't expecting what we got. The last time Tool was in Charlotte in 2009 I thought Maynard seemed like he couldn't care less if he was there or not. The sound was muffled and the whole mood of the show was a drag. This past Saturday night Tool rocked the fucking roof off that old joint! They were amazing...incredible...fantastic...they blew our minds. It was the best concert I will ever see in my life. I know it...I sense it...it was that good. Perfect sound, perfect energy, perfect crowd...perfect.

I was still high off the show this morning at the gym. Hell they couldn't get me to shut up about it...and I dindn't want to. I wanted to spread the gospel Tool and I did spread it, to all that would listen. Fuck almighty they rocked that old coliseum. What an experience, what a special, special memory. I wanted to take my three year old with us, but my wife wouldn't let me. He is named after Maynard(Samuel James), but my wife said it would be too loud for him. She was right, it was fucking loud, but it was fucking incrediible and I will never forget how hard they rocked that night.

Thank you Maynard, Adam, Justin and Danny for bringing the noise, bringing the energy and bringing the roof down. You guys fucking rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2012, 05:34 PM   #29
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

I was in secrion 109 on the front row. Yep, that was me that the incredibly drunk guy trying to scam box seats fell on and spilled his beer all over(my wife also) before the show even started. I did however keep my cool, realize that he was too drunk to punch, and offer a hand to pull him up and send him on his wasted way. Hell, I didn't want to blow my karma on him before the boys even got started.

As soon as HWAP got cranking I could immediately sense that this show was going to be special. My wife and I looked at each other and smiled. We knew this would be an epic night and it was. This was my 5th Tool show and I have to be honest and say that I wasn't expecting what we got. The last time Tool was in Charlotte in 2009 I thought Maynard seemed like he couldn't care less if he was there or not. The sound was muffled and the whole mood of the show was a drag. This past Saturday night Tool rocked the fucking roof off that old joint! They were amazing...incredible...fantastic...they blew our minds. It was the best concert I will ever see in my life. I know it...I sense it...it was that good. Perfect sound, perfect energy, perfect crowd...perfect.

I was still high off the show this morning at the gym. Hell they couldn't get me to shut up about it...and I dindn't want to. I wanted to spread the gospel Tool and I did spread it, to all that would listen. Fuck almighty they rocked that old coliseum. What an experience, what a special, special memory. I wanted to take my three year old with us, but my wife wouldn't let me. He is named after Maynard(Samuel James), but my wife said it would be too loud for him. She was right, it was fucking loud, but it was fucking incrediible and I will never forget how hard they rocked that night.

Thank you Maynard, Adam, Justin and Danny for bringing the noise, bringing the energy and bringing the roof down. You guys fucking rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote