View Single Post
SonOF
02-02-2012, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopgas View Post
Really hard to understand any negative reviews. Been to like 10 shows since
01 and this one was wayyy up there. Sounds like most of the dissapointment in these threads came from setlist expectations which ive learned is a bad thing to set yourself up for. Tool was getting dirty in jersey, period. Maynard sounded better and took more chances than i can remember with him. Justin was ferocious. adam is opening up more and more. They feel re-energized to me, idk. Peace and love tool fans.

That was Adam "opening up?" haha, I guess it's progress, but I saw him do little more than play and stand around like a statue. I even mentioned after the show that it is good they have Justin, because Maynard is so quirky, and Adam is a statue. Justin headbangs like he's in Pantera, and I love it. Danny is always high-energy, but he's behind the kit, so obviously that's different.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:16 AM   #27
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopgas View Post
Really hard to understand any negative reviews. Been to like 10 shows since
01 and this one was wayyy up there. Sounds like most of the dissapointment in these threads came from setlist expectations which ive learned is a bad thing to set yourself up for. Tool was getting dirty in jersey, period. Maynard sounded better and took more chances than i can remember with him. Justin was ferocious. adam is opening up more and more. They feel re-energized to me, idk. Peace and love tool fans.

That was Adam "opening up?" haha, I guess it's progress, but I saw him do little more than play and stand around like a statue. I even mentioned after the show that it is good they have Justin, because Maynard is so quirky, and Adam is a statue. Justin headbangs like he's in Pantera, and I love it. Danny is always high-energy, but he's behind the kit, so obviously that's different.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote