View Single Post
BigBaze
01-29-2012, 10:01 PM

I won't waste time posting songlist, the posters before covered it. The concert was unbelievable, the last time I saw them was in Birmingham in 2008, which was better because they played more songs and it was outside, but I was happy to be inside because of the cold here in NJ. The security at the Susquehanna Bank Center were dicks the entire time, all you had to do was appear like you were pulling out your phone and they were shining a flashlight in your face and threatening to eject you. I couldn't care less about taking pictures it was just annoying. Other than the crappy venue ( Birmingham 2008 was AWESOME) the sound was really good, as was the show, I just wish they had played more songs, I wanted to hear Vicarious and Sober, but overall the songlist was amazing:)
Old 01-29-2012, 10:01 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.29.2012 - Camden, NJ @ Susquehanna Bank Centre

I won't waste time posting songlist, the posters before covered it. The concert was unbelievable, the last time I saw them was in Birmingham in 2008, which was better because they played more songs and it was outside, but I was happy to be inside because of the cold here in NJ. The security at the Susquehanna Bank Center were dicks the entire time, all you had to do was appear like you were pulling out your phone and they were shining a flashlight in your face and threatening to eject you. I couldn't care less about taking pictures it was just annoying. Other than the crappy venue ( Birmingham 2008 was AWESOME) the sound was really good, as was the show, I just wish they had played more songs, I wanted to hear Vicarious and Sober, but overall the songlist was amazing:)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote