View Single Post
stinky
01-29-2012, 09:29 PM

Show was brilliant. Only the 4th time I've seen them but this was the second time in this venue. We had a friend leave tix at will call and they turned out to be row 2 in the right pit with drink tickets to boot. Anyway 46&2 was as good as I've ever heard it. Lateralus was great as always and Ticks and Leeches was a treat even if I knew they were going to play it. The show was short but sweet. The lasers were not as good as I remeber them lat time in this same venue but then again I was way off to the side and up front. The performance more than made up for that.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.29.2012 - Camden, NJ @ Susquehanna Bank Centre

Show was brilliant. Only the 4th time I've seen them but this was the second time in this venue. We had a friend leave tix at will call and they turned out to be row 2 in the right pit with drink tickets to boot. Anyway 46&2 was as good as I've ever heard it. Lateralus was great as always and Ticks and Leeches was a treat even if I knew they were going to play it. The show was short but sweet. The lasers were not as good as I remeber them lat time in this same venue but then again I was way off to the side and up front. The performance more than made up for that.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote