View Single Post
tomehedge
01-26-2012, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post
TOOL show #27.

with a bit of luck of knowing the right people, i managed to score row 1 floor tickets. yes, row ONE floor. these are pretty much the best possible tickets you're ever going to get at a show. no words to describe how excited i was for this one.

...then i find out hours before the show the tickets were not legit.

it was 8:45PM and my only option for getting in was paying a scalper $240 for two upper bowl shitty tickets. that still stings. even worse is the fact i had 2 extra tickets i gave away to friends earlier in the day for below face value so they could go to their first tool show. basically, i got fucked over pretty hard. sucks.

okay, that's out of the way.

had a great time at the toolshed/fourtheye preshow meetup at Scotland Yard. Was really nice getting to meet some of you, and definitely want to keep in touch. I hope you put that charity weed to good use ;)

unforunately i missed intronaut, because of all my ticket issues before the show. i'll definitely be early tonight to check them out in london.

so... WOW at the setlist. pushit, hooker and parabola! brilliant.

i will say that i was not impressed getting ticks and leeches played for 10 seconds to suddenly switch into sober. not cool, tool! not cool.

lighting/visuals/video was epic, as always.

also pissed i didnt get a chance to see junior because of the ticket issues i had.

meh, i think i'm still in a pissy mood because of getting fucked over by the ticket. the show was fantastic, but i still have a major bitter taste in my mouth.

going to london tonight, hopefully for a better experience. and play ticks and leeches goddamnit!
Sucks about the tickets. I bought a pair of 5th row floor tickets for Orlando. Hope they're legit. Where did you get yours? Anyway to get your money back?
Old 01-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.25.2012 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post
TOOL show #27.

with a bit of luck of knowing the right people, i managed to score row 1 floor tickets. yes, row ONE floor. these are pretty much the best possible tickets you're ever going to get at a show. no words to describe how excited i was for this one.

...then i find out hours before the show the tickets were not legit.

it was 8:45PM and my only option for getting in was paying a scalper $240 for two upper bowl shitty tickets. that still stings. even worse is the fact i had 2 extra tickets i gave away to friends earlier in the day for below face value so they could go to their first tool show. basically, i got fucked over pretty hard. sucks.

okay, that's out of the way.

had a great time at the toolshed/fourtheye preshow meetup at Scotland Yard. Was really nice getting to meet some of you, and definitely want to keep in touch. I hope you put that charity weed to good use ;)

unforunately i missed intronaut, because of all my ticket issues before the show. i'll definitely be early tonight to check them out in london.

so... WOW at the setlist. pushit, hooker and parabola! brilliant.

i will say that i was not impressed getting ticks and leeches played for 10 seconds to suddenly switch into sober. not cool, tool! not cool.

lighting/visuals/video was epic, as always.

also pissed i didnt get a chance to see junior because of the ticket issues i had.

meh, i think i'm still in a pissy mood because of getting fucked over by the ticket. the show was fantastic, but i still have a major bitter taste in my mouth.

going to london tonight, hopefully for a better experience. and play ticks and leeches goddamnit!
Sucks about the tickets. I bought a pair of 5th row floor tickets for Orlando. Hope they're legit. Where did you get yours? Anyway to get your money back?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote