View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 05:52 AM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/05 - Lisbon, PRT - Atlantico Pavillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusense View Post
this: "concert was really good, but i really wish they'd switch the setlist up" is perfectly acceptable, whereas this:
"fuck tool. i'm tired of paying my blah blah blah to hear the same setlist. THEY BETTER...." and that's where it starts. the fucking entitlement. ENJOY IT. DON'T ACT LIKE THEY "OWE" IT TO YOU, cause they don't owe anyone shit. just APPRECIATE what you can get, or......OR...don't fucking go to the shows and waste your money. then you won't have to whine. ;)
They don't owe?! Ahaha! Do you have any idea of what is music business? If fans like me, who have all the albums, who went to Tool shows dont exist, Tool would never do it. No success, no famous, no money, nothing!

I'm a HUGE fan of them. I was @ Pavilhão Atlantico two days ago and I'm still fucked up cause they play the same set list that Super Bock Super Rock (May 25th). Just changed Right In 2 for Rosetta. Aff.

Tool make music for them and not for fans. Great. But I just want a little bit of respect.

I am not saying that the show sucked. Not at all. Tool always give a good show, the sound speak for them. But... I'm disappointed, I really am.

Just like my sign says, I love Aenima. It's THE album. It's kinda sad for me, who already saw 2 shows never had the chance to watch H., Pushit, Third Eye, Hooker and of course Eulogy.

Not ask me or anyone who is disappointed to accept all Tool does. If we are making critics is because we aren't fanatic. We love them. And that's why I and them expected more.

Sorry for my english. Hope you understand.