View Single Post
donkeynorris
06-24-2007, 01:34 PM

That was my 7th tool show and I really enjoyed the entire show. I was sitting all the way up and back and the sound was still great back there. The sound was full and loud and well mixed. 46&2 completely rocked the whole place, along with stinkfist and lateralus.

I have no complaints at all about the show. I think this show was much better than when they played this arena last time. I'm glad the st. louis fans showed the band a well deserved long applause at the end of the show.

I think this was my favorite tool show that I've seen. I do miss the old days with a smaller venue and maynard front and center in his boxer shorts. But, the sound at this recent show was so loud and powerful and the sold out crowd helped make it a great experience.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:34 PM   #39
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 5
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

That was my 7th tool show and I really enjoyed the entire show. I was sitting all the way up and back and the sound was still great back there. The sound was full and loud and well mixed. 46&2 completely rocked the whole place, along with stinkfist and lateralus.

I have no complaints at all about the show. I think this show was much better than when they played this arena last time. I'm glad the st. louis fans showed the band a well deserved long applause at the end of the show.

I think this was my favorite tool show that I've seen. I do miss the old days with a smaller venue and maynard front and center in his boxer shorts. But, the sound at this recent show was so loud and powerful and the sold out crowd helped make it a great experience.
OFFLINE |