View Single Post
extraDemensionalBeing's Avatar extraDemensionalBeing
06-23-2007, 07:06 PM

like always great show

There was a complication and my girlfriend couldn't go, but a friend from work bought her ticket and everything worked out great. Altough not a tool fan he may have become one after being blown away by the show.

We got there plenty early and were able to down a couple of those $9 24oz beers before melt banana came on.

on melt banana: I really had a hard time making up my mind about them. I really liked their guitar player a lot. The band was definetly doing their thing and were very tight all around. I singer sounded the same to me on every song and didn't make out one word she was saying, even when she was just talking. I'm trying to download some of their stuff to see how it sounds recorded. Some people were complaining about the guitar hurying their ears in previous posts i thought he kicked ass face mask and all.

downed another $9 24oz beer with a darvy between

-The whole crowd is always so amped when the band comes out it gives me chills.
-I am always impressed how the visuals have changed each time i've seen them on this tour.
-Really thought maynard was in a great mood last night. Adam seemed more into it than usual and danny and justin rocked on as always.
-What? the lyrics were changed in stinkfist, must not have heard over myself screaming the lyrics.
-Did anyone else notice the glow sticks being throw into the crowd from above? what was that about?
-Loved hearing the whole 10000 days album in one night (-lipan and viganti)
-A couple of complaints about the crowd
1. CD throwing guy don't do that even though i lead to a very funny moment Maynard:"let's take 10 min. and listen to this fuckin demo" Crowd: BOOOOOO! Maynard "....nevermind"
2 people fucking talking during and wings 1&2
-sound was bad where i was sitting (top of section 103) great view though
- who the fuck is wes? did not like his bongos, wish it would have just been a heart stoping danny carrey drum solo like i saw in southaven, ms
-would have much rather had no extended songs + aenima

Got lost trying to get back onto 64 east to go home and was dosing off the whole time home couldn't wait to get to bed.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:06 PM   #34
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
meltbanana/tool review

like always great show

There was a complication and my girlfriend couldn't go, but a friend from work bought her ticket and everything worked out great. Altough not a tool fan he may have become one after being blown away by the show.

We got there plenty early and were able to down a couple of those $9 24oz beers before melt banana came on.

on melt banana: I really had a hard time making up my mind about them. I really liked their guitar player a lot. The band was definetly doing their thing and were very tight all around. I singer sounded the same to me on every song and didn't make out one word she was saying, even when she was just talking. I'm trying to download some of their stuff to see how it sounds recorded. Some people were complaining about the guitar hurying their ears in previous posts i thought he kicked ass face mask and all.

downed another $9 24oz beer with a darvy between

-The whole crowd is always so amped when the band comes out it gives me chills.
-I am always impressed how the visuals have changed each time i've seen them on this tour.
-Really thought maynard was in a great mood last night. Adam seemed more into it than usual and danny and justin rocked on as always.
-What? the lyrics were changed in stinkfist, must not have heard over myself screaming the lyrics.
-Did anyone else notice the glow sticks being throw into the crowd from above? what was that about?
-Loved hearing the whole 10000 days album in one night (-lipan and viganti)
-A couple of complaints about the crowd
1. CD throwing guy don't do that even though i lead to a very funny moment Maynard:"let's take 10 min. and listen to this fuckin demo" Crowd: BOOOOOO! Maynard "....nevermind"
2 people fucking talking during and wings 1&2
-sound was bad where i was sitting (top of section 103) great view though
- who the fuck is wes? did not like his bongos, wish it would have just been a heart stoping danny carrey drum solo like i saw in southaven, ms
-would have much rather had no extended songs + aenima

Got lost trying to get back onto 64 east to go home and was dosing off the whole time home couldn't wait to get to bed.