View Single Post
Torthlert's Avatar Torthlert
06-23-2007, 12:12 PM

Great Show, as is usually the case with this monsterous band.

4th Tool show.

Overall, great show.

However, three things occured which I've never seen at a TOOL show:

1. Danny lost the beat during one of the earlier songs, for a BRIEF moment (no one else I was with noticed).

2. Danny lost the beat during a few minutes through Vicarious (for about 2 measures).

3. Danny dropped his sticks during Vicarious, and actually looked a tad bit pathetic for a brief instant as he scrambled to grab two other sticks in the middle of the tune. It was nice to know that he's actually human for one show.

Danny also gave an "I dunno!?!?" face/shrug to Adam right after the Lateralus Breakdown w/ Melt Banana. I sort of felt the same way, after seeing danny's Multidimensional, Alien, Super-human Solo during Lateralus in Wichita on 05/11/2007.

Great show. I've just never seen Danny lose it, even ONCE. However, he still is the reigning champ of the current world of Rock drumming, FOR SURE.

This was the best Rosetta Stoned I've ever seen them do.

And to the guy/girl who threw the demo on stage: unneccesary.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:12 PM   #27
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

Great Show, as is usually the case with this monsterous band.

4th Tool show.

Overall, great show.

However, three things occured which I've never seen at a TOOL show:

1. Danny lost the beat during one of the earlier songs, for a BRIEF moment (no one else I was with noticed).

2. Danny lost the beat during a few minutes through Vicarious (for about 2 measures).

3. Danny dropped his sticks during Vicarious, and actually looked a tad bit pathetic for a brief instant as he scrambled to grab two other sticks in the middle of the tune. It was nice to know that he's actually human for one show.

Danny also gave an "I dunno!?!?" face/shrug to Adam right after the Lateralus Breakdown w/ Melt Banana. I sort of felt the same way, after seeing danny's Multidimensional, Alien, Super-human Solo during Lateralus in Wichita on 05/11/2007.

Great show. I've just never seen Danny lose it, even ONCE. However, he still is the reigning champ of the current world of Rock drumming, FOR SURE.

This was the best Rosetta Stoned I've ever seen them do.

And to the guy/girl who threw the demo on stage: unneccesary.