View Single Post
BadBrainz
06-23-2007, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey6719 View Post
PS crowd was really subdued.no one in the front 5 rows EVER stood up? Thanks t o TOOL for running their tour through here, I know we had never hosted you....But now that you have my 60 bucks, I guess Ill catch the BIG MUDDY BLUES Fest at the end of summer..it costs....nothing!
Cool, my band is playing the Big Muddy (phatnoiz)--see you there!

Last night was huge for me as I FINALLY got to see these guys live. I've been a major fan since Undertow, but never got around to seeing them live. I'm still in utter shock. What a mind-blowing performance. The wall of sound, the stage show and lighting (LASERS!!!!!), and the whole Tool attitude (Maynard shunning the spotlight, the monstrous Danny Carey), were all intensely gratifying.

The set lists above are, indeed correct, and I agree that I heard the pickslides from "Prison Sex" prior to Vicarious.

And Tool played the same venue 6 years ago, I think, Mikey.

Easily the greatest rock show I've ever seen--bar none.

PS--the only unruliness I saw (from section 109, dead center from the stage, halfway up the wall seats) was a few asshats throwing shit from the upper level, including some wizard that flicked a few lit cigarettes down. I sincerely hope he was beaten with his own shoe for that shit.

W.

Last edited by BadBrainz; 06-23-2007 at 11:26 AM..
Old 06-23-2007, 11:18 AM   #25
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey6719 View Post
PS crowd was really subdued.no one in the front 5 rows EVER stood up? Thanks t o TOOL for running their tour through here, I know we had never hosted you....But now that you have my 60 bucks, I guess Ill catch the BIG MUDDY BLUES Fest at the end of summer..it costs....nothing!
Cool, my band is playing the Big Muddy (phatnoiz)--see you there!

Last night was huge for me as I FINALLY got to see these guys live. I've been a major fan since Undertow, but never got around to seeing them live. I'm still in utter shock. What a mind-blowing performance. The wall of sound, the stage show and lighting (LASERS!!!!!), and the whole Tool attitude (Maynard shunning the spotlight, the monstrous Danny Carey), were all intensely gratifying.

The set lists above are, indeed correct, and I agree that I heard the pickslides from "Prison Sex" prior to Vicarious.

And Tool played the same venue 6 years ago, I think, Mikey.

Easily the greatest rock show I've ever seen--bar none.

PS--the only unruliness I saw (from section 109, dead center from the stage, halfway up the wall seats) was a few asshats throwing shit from the upper level, including some wizard that flicked a few lit cigarettes down. I sincerely hope he was beaten with his own shoe for that shit.

W.

Last edited by BadBrainz; 06-23-2007 at 11:26 AM..
OFFLINE |