View Single Post
rll's Avatar rll
06-23-2007, 05:47 AM

Sec. C Row 31

Great show. Don't know what to add. I'll say the crowd was Okay.

Melt bannana was cool. Loud but cool. Pwople were fairly respectful. Some drunk ass behind me was yelling during melt bannana. He kept calling her a "female carrottop on acid". Whatever the hell that meant. I'd like to see them in a smaller club.

Now to tool. I saw them in Oklahoma city about a month ago so that is what I can compare to. Overall sound was better in okc, and I was sitting ten feet from the soundboard here in the lou. But It was not bad. I think they change Maynards vocal settings for different songs and sometimes They dont get it right at the begining of the next song(like at the begining of lat.).I think justin broke a string tword the end and danny and adam kind of improvised a bit. Maynard was into it. DANNY IS AMAZING. And Justin and Adam make sounds come out of their instruments you just dont think they can make. It is cool to listen to the cd and wonder how the sounds are made and then go see them and realized you were wrong. Great band.

Did anyone see the water bottle fly at Justin about a minute into Jambi? Luckiily Nard was facing the other way.

All in all it was a great show. I got to hear two songs I didn't hear in okc.(the pot, and vicarious.) They can do without vicarious as the closer. Aenima or lat. should be their closers. Although the lasers in vicarious were crazy. We didnt get them on that scale in okc.

Highlights- Right in two, Wings, 46&2, and the pot.

Lowlights- drunkards, security(turn the flashlight out if you don't need it), And falling on my ass trying to be a nice guy and climbing over two rows of seats instead of making people stand up.Who knew they folded? Damn that hurt, and the lights were on so I had quite the audience laughing. Oh well, like I said great show.

Oh what did maynard say right before lat.? I couldn't make it out but it seemed like a fairly long speach.

Last edited by rll; 06-23-2007 at 05:49 AM..
Old 06-23-2007, 05:47 AM   #18
rll
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 105
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

Sec. C Row 31

Great show. Don't know what to add. I'll say the crowd was Okay.

Melt bannana was cool. Loud but cool. Pwople were fairly respectful. Some drunk ass behind me was yelling during melt bannana. He kept calling her a "female carrottop on acid". Whatever the hell that meant. I'd like to see them in a smaller club.

Now to tool. I saw them in Oklahoma city about a month ago so that is what I can compare to. Overall sound was better in okc, and I was sitting ten feet from the soundboard here in the lou. But It was not bad. I think they change Maynards vocal settings for different songs and sometimes They dont get it right at the begining of the next song(like at the begining of lat.).I think justin broke a string tword the end and danny and adam kind of improvised a bit. Maynard was into it. DANNY IS AMAZING. And Justin and Adam make sounds come out of their instruments you just dont think they can make. It is cool to listen to the cd and wonder how the sounds are made and then go see them and realized you were wrong. Great band.

Did anyone see the water bottle fly at Justin about a minute into Jambi? Luckiily Nard was facing the other way.

All in all it was a great show. I got to hear two songs I didn't hear in okc.(the pot, and vicarious.) They can do without vicarious as the closer. Aenima or lat. should be their closers. Although the lasers in vicarious were crazy. We didnt get them on that scale in okc.

Highlights- Right in two, Wings, 46&2, and the pot.

Lowlights- drunkards, security(turn the flashlight out if you don't need it), And falling on my ass trying to be a nice guy and climbing over two rows of seats instead of making people stand up.Who knew they folded? Damn that hurt, and the lights were on so I had quite the audience laughing. Oh well, like I said great show.

Oh what did maynard say right before lat.? I couldn't make it out but it seemed like a fairly long speach.

Last edited by rll; 06-23-2007 at 05:49 AM..
OFFLINE |