View Single Post
bitter_enigma's Avatar bitter_enigma
05-29-2006, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardJamesKeenan
I must admit i did laugh a bit, much better than your vicarious effort. I might try to "bastardise" some others too, but with les moneky references
Yeah, I admit that the Vicarious one is a bit lame. The one I did for The Grudge in the Lateralus section I think is pretty good though. But it's hard to come up with good stuff sometimes when you can only delete and move existing letters. Right in Two just works really well, probably because it contains the word 'monkey' everywhere.

I like doing this, it's fun and most people seem to get a laugh out of it.
Though I can't really think of any other songs off this album that I want to alter. Maybe The Pot... that's got some crazy lyrics to work with.
Old 05-29-2006, 08:53 PM   #15
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 23
Re: Not Quite Right in Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardJamesKeenan
I must admit i did laugh a bit, much better than your vicarious effort. I might try to "bastardise" some others too, but with les moneky references
Yeah, I admit that the Vicarious one is a bit lame. The one I did for The Grudge in the Lateralus section I think is pretty good though. But it's hard to come up with good stuff sometimes when you can only delete and move existing letters. Right in Two just works really well, probably because it contains the word 'monkey' everywhere.

I like doing this, it's fun and most people seem to get a laugh out of it.
Though I can't really think of any other songs off this album that I want to alter. Maybe The Pot... that's got some crazy lyrics to work with.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote