View Single Post
Oberon's Avatar Oberon
04-30-2006, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tDoXoMl
Dude thats fuckin amazing, so all we need is for everyone to become a violin virtuoso and then ill be proven wrong. Ok i can live with that. But dam i envy that kind of talent. there must be patterns to grasp onto, where like, if you can recognize anything within 300 cents, its easy to find out all 1200 from there. what are these peoples names? they got a website? i need to hear this music, and find out just how little i know about music.

Saying that they can hear 12000 notes in an octave because they can differentiate between the cents in a semitone is misleading. don't get TOO excited =)

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
Old 04-30-2006, 03:46 AM   #38
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 155
Re: Why music will never sound different

Quote:
Originally Posted by tDoXoMl
Dude thats fuckin amazing, so all we need is for everyone to become a violin virtuoso and then ill be proven wrong. Ok i can live with that. But dam i envy that kind of talent. there must be patterns to grasp onto, where like, if you can recognize anything within 300 cents, its easy to find out all 1200 from there. what are these peoples names? they got a website? i need to hear this music, and find out just how little i know about music.

Saying that they can hear 12000 notes in an octave because they can differentiate between the cents in a semitone is misleading. don't get TOO excited =)

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
OFFLINE |