View Single Post
okman's Avatar okman
03-01-2010, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened One View Post
You are correct. I am sorry for my ignorance in my past posts on this thread. I do not have the right, and it is not my place to say that your interpretation of this song is not aimed at the meaning of this song. Songs mean different things to all of us and we all have our own views of things and free thought is one of the things that makes us human and what we are. Your view of what this song could mean is very interesting, and considering the fact that you have spent quite some time in a hospital, it is unique. I myself was in a hospital for 17 days recently after a bad bike accident and I can see where your coming from. Again, I am sorry.
We shouldn't try to analyze every aspect of every song we love, just to fully enjoy it. Tool Is The epitamy of letting yourself "go", therefore take it as it comes, and bang your head a couple of times in the mean time.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #23
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: halls of hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened One View Post
You are correct. I am sorry for my ignorance in my past posts on this thread. I do not have the right, and it is not my place to say that your interpretation of this song is not aimed at the meaning of this song. Songs mean different things to all of us and we all have our own views of things and free thought is one of the things that makes us human and what we are. Your view of what this song could mean is very interesting, and considering the fact that you have spent quite some time in a hospital, it is unique. I myself was in a hospital for 17 days recently after a bad bike accident and I can see where your coming from. Again, I am sorry.
We shouldn't try to analyze every aspect of every song we love, just to fully enjoy it. Tool Is The epitamy of letting yourself "go", therefore take it as it comes, and bang your head a couple of times in the mean time.