View Single Post
Enlightened One's Avatar Enlightened One
02-05-2010, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenocide View Post
a different way to look at vicarious..thru others eyes..we cant all see the same thing when listening or we wouldnt be individuals..wouldnt need this opinion page..we would all just magically know..its meant to mean different things to each..there's no guide line say's this is what it should mean to all..i do realize its about feeding off tragedies thats a given..pretty much spelled that out for us...like my view better then the norm "human/americans need to feed off death and tragedy thru mass media" so baseline..if ur not bashing my thoughts then why tell me to listen again and again..your pissing on my back only to tell me its rain
You are correct. I am sorry for my ignorance in my past posts on this thread. I do not have the right, and it is not my place to say that your interpretation of this song is not aimed at the meaning of this song. Songs mean different things to all of us and we all have our own views of things and free thought is one of the things that makes us human and what we are. Your view of what this song could mean is very interesting, and considering the fact that you have spent quite some time in a hospital, it is unique. I myself was in a hospital for 17 days recently after a bad bike accident and I can see where your coming from. Again, I am sorry.

B.B.S.C. For life!
Old 02-05-2010, 12:39 AM   #22
I, lengthened eon

Bincount™: 144
Re: halls of hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenocide View Post
a different way to look at vicarious..thru others eyes..we cant all see the same thing when listening or we wouldnt be individuals..wouldnt need this opinion page..we would all just magically know..its meant to mean different things to each..there's no guide line say's this is what it should mean to all..i do realize its about feeding off tragedies thats a given..pretty much spelled that out for us...like my view better then the norm "human/americans need to feed off death and tragedy thru mass media" so baseline..if ur not bashing my thoughts then why tell me to listen again and again..your pissing on my back only to tell me its rain
You are correct. I am sorry for my ignorance in my past posts on this thread. I do not have the right, and it is not my place to say that your interpretation of this song is not aimed at the meaning of this song. Songs mean different things to all of us and we all have our own views of things and free thought is one of the things that makes us human and what we are. Your view of what this song could mean is very interesting, and considering the fact that you have spent quite some time in a hospital, it is unique. I myself was in a hospital for 17 days recently after a bad bike accident and I can see where your coming from. Again, I am sorry.

B.B.S.C. For life!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote