View Single Post
jenocide's Avatar jenocide
01-29-2010, 10:38 PM

a different way to look at vicarious..thru others eyes..we cant all see the same thing when listening or we wouldnt be individuals..wouldnt need this opinion page..we would all just magically know..its meant to mean different things to each..there's no guide line say's this is what it should mean to all..i do realize its about feeding off tragedies thats a given..pretty much spelled that out for us...like my view better then the norm "human/americans need to feed off death and tragedy thru mass media" so baseline..if ur not bashing my thoughts then why tell me to listen again and again..your pissing on my back only to tell me its rain
Old 01-29-2010, 10:38 PM   #21
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: halls of hospital

a different way to look at vicarious..thru others eyes..we cant all see the same thing when listening or we wouldnt be individuals..wouldnt need this opinion page..we would all just magically know..its meant to mean different things to each..there's no guide line say's this is what it should mean to all..i do realize its about feeding off tragedies thats a given..pretty much spelled that out for us...like my view better then the norm "human/americans need to feed off death and tragedy thru mass media" so baseline..if ur not bashing my thoughts then why tell me to listen again and again..your pissing on my back only to tell me its rain
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote