View Single Post
jenocide's Avatar jenocide
01-25-2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamminsalmon View Post
i dont think you have been in a hospital much.
as a two time cancer survivor my stays at hospital were many starting as a 23 yr old recieving radiation..when 10,000 days come to light a friend gave it too me for spiritual guidance when my soul was broken..go'n thru my second war w/chemo and hyprobaric treatments from 2004 thru 2007..a 2 months stay at one point in 2005 in a hospis unit aka place where ppl go to die..8 surgerys and countless number of needles later beating the odds again something i am very proud of..Judiths wings gave me hope/energy...maynards voice gave me honey...and the music gave me insight/uplifted me
Old 01-25-2010, 10:23 PM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: halls of hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamminsalmon View Post
i dont think you have been in a hospital much.
as a two time cancer survivor my stays at hospital were many starting as a 23 yr old recieving radiation..when 10,000 days come to light a friend gave it too me for spiritual guidance when my soul was broken..go'n thru my second war w/chemo and hyprobaric treatments from 2004 thru 2007..a 2 months stay at one point in 2005 in a hospis unit aka place where ppl go to die..8 surgerys and countless number of needles later beating the odds again something i am very proud of..Judiths wings gave me hope/energy...maynards voice gave me honey...and the music gave me insight/uplifted me
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote