View Single Post
Enlightened One's Avatar Enlightened One
01-25-2010, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenocide View Post
in every hopsital room is a tv..right in front of the guest aka sick/die'n person..nurses almost always put the news on..leaving em stear at the tv like zombies..each person has a differant story..so the story goes..as a visitor he could only look thru the doors watching from a distance or in passing...much better them/u then i
Thats an interesting theory. I don't think that your really getting the meaning of Vicarious. Listen to the song many, many, many more times. OK? At least read the lyrics a couple times. Think what you want to think but there is no way that this song is about a hosptal hallway.

B.B.S.C. For life!
Old 01-25-2010, 01:20 AM   #5
I, lengthened eon

Bincount™: 144
Re: halls of hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenocide View Post
in every hopsital room is a tv..right in front of the guest aka sick/die'n person..nurses almost always put the news on..leaving em stear at the tv like zombies..each person has a differant story..so the story goes..as a visitor he could only look thru the doors watching from a distance or in passing...much better them/u then i
Thats an interesting theory. I don't think that your really getting the meaning of Vicarious. Listen to the song many, many, many more times. OK? At least read the lyrics a couple times. Think what you want to think but there is no way that this song is about a hosptal hallway.

B.B.S.C. For life!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote