View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 02:16 AM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Kundalini Awakening and Lateralus

Good points there jazo ! I'll patiently wait for some more.

Personally I've never thought that root chakra thing. I'm in to chakra meditation and a bit to kundalini too and this opened some new perspectives. I've had a strong opinion that the consuming, materialistic grudge would refer to ego but this makes more sense actually.

I'd like to hear your opinion on Parabol/a !
To me it's most self-explanatory but I find it to put it into words.
I feel that these are things that you need to feel and not understand conceptually.
"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion."

What comes to the song Lateralus and those spirals I've been thinking that they might picture the fractal like being in the time of now. There is no psychological time existent. Everything is happening now. Future is only dreams and imagination and past is in our memory ie. nothing that is present. The Only moment we exist in is now, the now always continues like a fractal that you can zoom further and further to the eternity. Fibbionacci inspired spirals are this kind of never ending fractals just like the NOW-time. So when you stop in the not existent psychological time you'll take on this spiral ride.

A mate of mine warned me about kundalini syndrome and I've by now stopped experimentation with it. I can make it rise right up to the third eye and have once felt/seen gleaming melt white gold pouring from crown chakra to all inside my head and since that I have perceived everything in a "little more than 3 dimensional" view.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote