View Single Post
Old 03-15-2003, 12:03 PM   #42
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Most of that sounds pretty intresting and not far-fetched. Different angles of view are always intresting. But there is one thing I don't agree with:

Quote:
APC:

Orestes - Gotta cut away, clear away, snip away and sever this umbilical residue keeping me from killing you. I can almost hear you scream, one more medicated peaceful moment, and I don't want to feel this hole around me.

Three Libras - (basically the whole song, taken word for word and without reading between lines on this one) Threw you the obvious, and you flew with it on your back, a name in your recollection, thrown down among a million same. Difficult not to feel a little bit disappoint and passed over when I LOOK RIGHT THROUGH, and see you naked but OBLIVIOUS. And you don't see me. You'll never see me. You won't see me at all. (how disappointing, m! Oh, thanks for the compliment on the eyes. Tragic but trudging on and hopeful for the future.)
You read between the lines on the first one, and than take it directly literal on the second. I read through your post. Found it quite intresting. New theories are always appreciated. But I find completely different meanings to APC...ESPICALLY those songs.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote