View Single Post
NamasteChris
06-28-2010, 05:11 PM

I'm very glad to hear how much everyone seemed to love the show, especially for people that it was their 1st time. What a show to have as your 1st. It was a phenomenal time and I really look forward to as many more shows as possible before they decide to call it quits. I'm selfish so I hope for 2 more full length albums at minimum. But with the lack of frequency that they put material out who knows what will happen. I'd love for another live CD to be made of this set though. That would be great with all of the extended versions of songs, especially the breakdown at the end of AEnima. I absolutely loved the way they slowed it down and put so much emphasis into it. I would have loved to hear The Grudge and/or Rosetta Stoned or Parabol/Parabola as well but they can't play for 3 hours so you get what you get, lol. PEACE

Last edited by SadSummerSea; 06-28-2010 at 05:42 PM..
Old 06-28-2010, 05:11 PM   #34
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.26.2010 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena

I'm very glad to hear how much everyone seemed to love the show, especially for people that it was their 1st time. What a show to have as your 1st. It was a phenomenal time and I really look forward to as many more shows as possible before they decide to call it quits. I'm selfish so I hope for 2 more full length albums at minimum. But with the lack of frequency that they put material out who knows what will happen. I'd love for another live CD to be made of this set though. That would be great with all of the extended versions of songs, especially the breakdown at the end of AEnima. I absolutely loved the way they slowed it down and put so much emphasis into it. I would have loved to hear The Grudge and/or Rosetta Stoned or Parabol/Parabola as well but they can't play for 3 hours so you get what you get, lol. PEACE

Last edited by SadSummerSea; 06-28-2010 at 05:42 PM..
OFFLINE |