View Single Post
myskepticsight
06-28-2010, 02:51 PM

Loved the show
No douches around me - middle of front pit
HOT AS HELL. Unbearably so. WTF they need to make it 50 in there when there's that many people. Thought I was gonna puke/die/pass out etc. Had to stop rocking out so I'd survive. And yes I wore shorts/tshirt (weather appropriate) Guess I'm a weak girl. And hate the bullshit $5 for a bottle of water they pour into a cup so you have to hold it and not spill.
Did not like opening band. Music was OK but singer bothered me. Also found it odd he's pretty damn christian too. But they were better than Tricky in 01
Next time I will get seats probably. But it was badass to be on the floor.
Still think though that they sounded more tight in 01 at Scottrade. But I will see them again and again as long as I can get to a show! Next time I may travel for one, try a different city's crowd.
It was weird to see MJK looking so....normal. Hah! I liked it though.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:51 PM   #31
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.26.2010 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena

Loved the show
No douches around me - middle of front pit
HOT AS HELL. Unbearably so. WTF they need to make it 50 in there when there's that many people. Thought I was gonna puke/die/pass out etc. Had to stop rocking out so I'd survive. And yes I wore shorts/tshirt (weather appropriate) Guess I'm a weak girl. And hate the bullshit $5 for a bottle of water they pour into a cup so you have to hold it and not spill.
Did not like opening band. Music was OK but singer bothered me. Also found it odd he's pretty damn christian too. But they were better than Tricky in 01
Next time I will get seats probably. But it was badass to be on the floor.
Still think though that they sounded more tight in 01 at Scottrade. But I will see them again and again as long as I can get to a show! Next time I may travel for one, try a different city's crowd.
It was weird to see MJK looking so....normal. Hah! I liked it though.
OFFLINE |