View Single Post
NamasteChris
06-28-2010, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHazel View Post
That sounds like us. Hopefully I wasn't too annoying, haha. I know I stepped on someone's foot at one point (which is hard not to do when you're so close), so sorry if it was you. After seeing their show, I don't plan on missing any of their future tours. It was really great.
No you guys seemed like good people. I had flip-flops on and didn't notice anyone stepping on my feet so I think we're all good there. I think my wife and I wound up directly behind you guys.

As for Wovenhand (Woven Hand), your guy didn't seem to care for them too much with the comments about God and all, lol. I thought that was hilarious and yes it was odd with them and his previous band 16 Horsepower being seemingly very religious. Even with all of that, I thought musically they weren't bad. Really had a hard time understanding the lyrics in the first place so I didn't think much of it. I liked the experimental folksy sound of it though.

This was the first show we got to be on the floor and after that experience there's no way I'm having seats again. Everything just vibrating right off my chest felt phenomenal. I'm sure you felt all of that too. Overall just an epic show. IMO, no other band even comes close to them live. Not even close. Take care.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:03 AM   #25
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.26.2010 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHazel View Post
That sounds like us. Hopefully I wasn't too annoying, haha. I know I stepped on someone's foot at one point (which is hard not to do when you're so close), so sorry if it was you. After seeing their show, I don't plan on missing any of their future tours. It was really great.
No you guys seemed like good people. I had flip-flops on and didn't notice anyone stepping on my feet so I think we're all good there. I think my wife and I wound up directly behind you guys.

As for Wovenhand (Woven Hand), your guy didn't seem to care for them too much with the comments about God and all, lol. I thought that was hilarious and yes it was odd with them and his previous band 16 Horsepower being seemingly very religious. Even with all of that, I thought musically they weren't bad. Really had a hard time understanding the lyrics in the first place so I didn't think much of it. I liked the experimental folksy sound of it though.

This was the first show we got to be on the floor and after that experience there's no way I'm having seats again. Everything just vibrating right off my chest felt phenomenal. I'm sure you felt all of that too. Overall just an epic show. IMO, no other band even comes close to them live. Not even close. Take care.
OFFLINE |