View Single Post
Jambi88's Avatar Jambi88
06-27-2010, 12:48 PM

I can't say much that hasn't already been mentioned. This is my second Tool show, the first being Lollapalooza in 2009. This one was by far the best. Maynard was awesome, and seemed more enthused about playing [some folks were disappointed last year]. The rest of the band was on fire.

During Vicarious(?), Adam got a little off beat. I'm not bashing him; he did a phenomenal job, but what I noticed was quite funny. Just as he began to get off beat, he put his foot forward and tipped his guitar back [as if to activate star power on guitar hero] and started shredding again.

I was very pleased to experience Third eye, The Patient, and Intolerance. I had a great seat, on the 2nd story just to the left of the stage. This was easily one of the best nights of my life, and being partially deaf for 24 hours was well worth it.

Last edited by Jambi88; 06-27-2010 at 12:51 PM..
Old 06-27-2010, 12:48 PM   #13
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.26.2010 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena

I can't say much that hasn't already been mentioned. This is my second Tool show, the first being Lollapalooza in 2009. This one was by far the best. Maynard was awesome, and seemed more enthused about playing [some folks were disappointed last year]. The rest of the band was on fire.

During Vicarious(?), Adam got a little off beat. I'm not bashing him; he did a phenomenal job, but what I noticed was quite funny. Just as he began to get off beat, he put his foot forward and tipped his guitar back [as if to activate star power on guitar hero] and started shredding again.

I was very pleased to experience Third eye, The Patient, and Intolerance. I had a great seat, on the 2nd story just to the left of the stage. This was easily one of the best nights of my life, and being partially deaf for 24 hours was well worth it.

Last edited by Jambi88; 06-27-2010 at 12:51 PM..
OFFLINE |