View Single Post
3nglish
06-27-2010, 12:32 PM

Section 216.

This was my first Tool concert, and it exceeded all of my expectations (which were quite high after reading some of the reviews on this site). The moment Third Eye started, I knew I would be in for the evening of a life time. I've seen quite a few shows in my time (mostly classic rock [Styx, Foreigner, Boston, Journey, etc]) and they seem washed up after this show. The band was spot on, and everyone seemed to be into it. The visuals were absolutely stunning - like nothing I've ever seen before. Everyone who says that Tool concerts are an experience for all of the senses: you're right.

My only complaint has been stated before: some members of the crowd were less than stellar. When Wovenhand started the set, some asshole behind me started chanting "USA! USA!" After the show started though, I had no complaints.

I took my girlfriend to the show (I introduced her to Tool about a year ago), and she said it was the best night of her life. We'll definitely be seeing them again if they come around.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:32 PM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.26.2010 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena

Section 216.

This was my first Tool concert, and it exceeded all of my expectations (which were quite high after reading some of the reviews on this site). The moment Third Eye started, I knew I would be in for the evening of a life time. I've seen quite a few shows in my time (mostly classic rock [Styx, Foreigner, Boston, Journey, etc]) and they seem washed up after this show. The band was spot on, and everyone seemed to be into it. The visuals were absolutely stunning - like nothing I've ever seen before. Everyone who says that Tool concerts are an experience for all of the senses: you're right.

My only complaint has been stated before: some members of the crowd were less than stellar. When Wovenhand started the set, some asshole behind me started chanting "USA! USA!" After the show started though, I had no complaints.

I took my girlfriend to the show (I introduced her to Tool about a year ago), and she said it was the best night of her life. We'll definitely be seeing them again if they come around.
OFFLINE |