View Single Post
donkeynorris
06-27-2010, 10:02 AM

It was my 8th time seeing tool and it was also my favorite one. I don't have anything negative to say about it. The music, sold out crowd, videos were all great. They sounded really good. Opening with Third Eye took us back to 1997. That song is really epic and it set the tone for the rest of the show. Glad they played Intolerance. Good to get an Undertow song in the set list.

When Maynard takes out his phone and walks up to another band member, he is making a joke about people taking pictures with their iphones during the show.

They had some extensions/jams on Intolerance, Stinkfist, Schism, Lateralus (with the Wovenhand drummer). I think the end of Third Eye might have also been extended a little.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:02 AM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 5
Re: 06.26.2010 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena

It was my 8th time seeing tool and it was also my favorite one. I don't have anything negative to say about it. The music, sold out crowd, videos were all great. They sounded really good. Opening with Third Eye took us back to 1997. That song is really epic and it set the tone for the rest of the show. Glad they played Intolerance. Good to get an Undertow song in the set list.

When Maynard takes out his phone and walks up to another band member, he is making a joke about people taking pictures with their iphones during the show.

They had some extensions/jams on Intolerance, Stinkfist, Schism, Lateralus (with the Wovenhand drummer). I think the end of Third Eye might have also been extended a little.
OFFLINE |