View Single Post
jimmysombrero
06-27-2010, 06:51 AM

The show was pretty amazing. This was only my third time seeing Tool, but most certainly the best. It seemed like the vocals were a little low and bass a little high at the beginning of the show. They did some adjustments and cleaned up the sound pretty quick. The Aenema closing was one of the greatest performances at a live show EVER. Maynard started off by giving props to Bill Hicks by saying that everything is going to be ok then went into his little joke and after that my mind was blown. Like a couple people have said, the only issue with the show was all the douchbag drunk hillbillies. I think that is just a side effect of going to a show in STL though. They always seem to be in full force at baseball games too.
Old 06-27-2010, 06:51 AM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.26.2010 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena

The show was pretty amazing. This was only my third time seeing Tool, but most certainly the best. It seemed like the vocals were a little low and bass a little high at the beginning of the show. They did some adjustments and cleaned up the sound pretty quick. The Aenema closing was one of the greatest performances at a live show EVER. Maynard started off by giving props to Bill Hicks by saying that everything is going to be ok then went into his little joke and after that my mind was blown. Like a couple people have said, the only issue with the show was all the douchbag drunk hillbillies. I think that is just a side effect of going to a show in STL though. They always seem to be in full force at baseball games too.
OFFLINE |