View Single Post
afsocwes
12-13-2007, 01:05 AM

To afsocwes: When they went away for 15 minutes, it was to let junior and crew do their thing with the lights. They have done this every show, and played the same songs before and after. Hence, definitely not an encore.

Well, I can tell you that the 6 shows I have seen on the 10.000 days tour. And the 5 shows before that. That this was different.

On all of the shows before Monday. The band sat on Maynard’s riser facing the crowd. Or walked around the stage. Doing whatever. But they were always in full view of the crowd. Monday night they went behind the drum riser. And were out of view of the crowd for the entire time.

I believe the definition of an encore is when the band leaves the stage. The lights remain down. And the band comes back for more songs. That’s what they did.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:05 AM   #66
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 10 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theater

To afsocwes: When they went away for 15 minutes, it was to let junior and crew do their thing with the lights. They have done this every show, and played the same songs before and after. Hence, definitely not an encore.

Well, I can tell you that the 6 shows I have seen on the 10.000 days tour. And the 5 shows before that. That this was different.

On all of the shows before Monday. The band sat on Maynard’s riser facing the crowd. Or walked around the stage. Doing whatever. But they were always in full view of the crowd. Monday night they went behind the drum riser. And were out of view of the crowd for the entire time.

I believe the definition of an encore is when the band leaves the stage. The lights remain down. And the band comes back for more songs. That’s what they did.
OFFLINE |