View Single Post
jaced
12-12-2007, 01:25 PM

@Quantum:

We don't doubt that the show was awesome to people who were seeing it for the first time. The film "The Sixth Sense" is mind-blowing to the person seeing for the first time, but rather uneventful for the person watching it for the third or fourth time.

Stoked to hear you had a great time seeing Tool at the Nokia on December 10, 2007. But awesome or not, it was rehash. If Tool doesn't bring something unique to a live show every night, people may as well save their money and watch the thing on YouTube. They'll have hundreds to choose from, and it'll all be the same thing. Just a different city.

As an aside, I paid nothing for my private box seats. And with all due respect to your allegiances, many of us Tool fans don't give a rat's nutbag what Maynard thinks of us.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:25 PM   #52
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 10 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theater

@Quantum:

We don't doubt that the show was awesome to people who were seeing it for the first time. The film "The Sixth Sense" is mind-blowing to the person seeing for the first time, but rather uneventful for the person watching it for the third or fourth time.

Stoked to hear you had a great time seeing Tool at the Nokia on December 10, 2007. But awesome or not, it was rehash. If Tool doesn't bring something unique to a live show every night, people may as well save their money and watch the thing on YouTube. They'll have hundreds to choose from, and it'll all be the same thing. Just a different city.

As an aside, I paid nothing for my private box seats. And with all due respect to your allegiances, many of us Tool fans don't give a rat's nutbag what Maynard thinks of us.
OFFLINE |