Mantra intro
Schism (extended)
Rosetta Stoned
Pushit
FLOOD!
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
Prison Sex tease intro
Lateralus (extended w/ drummer from Big Business)
Vicarious
[\QUOTE]

I disagree with this. The sounds they played between songs were NOT their respective album segues/intros. The only one that might be right is the prison sex tease intro but I'm 100% positive that mantra/useful idiot/(-) Ions were not used to introduce the other songs.

That brings up a good point though...what are the sounds they are playing between songs and what are they trying to do with the whole "spaceship" feel of their show? The break while the men in white set up the 2nd drum set and the laser things moved into place being the most notable. The crew wearing all white were on stage multiple times during the night. Anybody have a clue as to what the significance of all that furturistic/spaceshippy shit is? It doesn't seem to really fit for Tool...but then again who am I to wave my finger.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:15 AM   #32
mjr
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

[QUOTE]
A VERY COMPLETE SETLIST:

Jambi
(-) ions intro
Stinkfist
Useful Idiot intro
46 & 2
Mantra intro
Schism (extended)
Rosetta Stoned
Pushit
FLOOD!
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
Prison Sex tease intro
Lateralus (extended w/ drummer from Big Business)
Vicarious
[\QUOTE]

I disagree with this. The sounds they played between songs were NOT their respective album segues/intros. The only one that might be right is the prison sex tease intro but I'm 100% positive that mantra/useful idiot/(-) Ions were not used to introduce the other songs.

That brings up a good point though...what are the sounds they are playing between songs and what are they trying to do with the whole "spaceship" feel of their show? The break while the men in white set up the 2nd drum set and the laser things moved into place being the most notable. The crew wearing all white were on stage multiple times during the night. Anybody have a clue as to what the significance of all that furturistic/spaceshippy shit is? It doesn't seem to really fit for Tool...but then again who am I to wave my finger.
OFFLINE |