View Single Post
plansxyandz
07-13-2007, 06:58 AM

10th show and they still amaze me. Why wouldn't they - pretty much the best seasoned band on the road - or anywhere. Pumped to see Maynard throwing it down like it was '95. Danny and the BB drummer have a great repoire style wise - thought it would be good but I was really floored by the trading off they did. Not easy but they made it look that way. Justin and Adam we're sonic and tight (mostly!).... Flood? Pushit? C'mon - that just was silly good. Now, gentlemen, may I suggest Intolerance for your return trip? Anyone with me? Never seen it and it's like a purpose in my life to witness it. Surprise me TOOL. You guys always do.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:58 AM   #30
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

10th show and they still amaze me. Why wouldn't they - pretty much the best seasoned band on the road - or anywhere. Pumped to see Maynard throwing it down like it was '95. Danny and the BB drummer have a great repoire style wise - thought it would be good but I was really floored by the trading off they did. Not easy but they made it look that way. Justin and Adam we're sonic and tight (mostly!).... Flood? Pushit? C'mon - that just was silly good. Now, gentlemen, may I suggest Intolerance for your return trip? Anyone with me? Never seen it and it's like a purpose in my life to witness it. Surprise me TOOL. You guys always do.
OFFLINE |