View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 10:00 AM   #22
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: I don't understand this song..

this certainly isn't the first time maynard has referenced
"crumbling images that no longer comfort (him)"

try: "my lamb and martyr (this will be over soon)...
got your hands bound and your head down
and your eyes closed you look so precious now"

are we to put two and two together yet?
"If you look at the cycles of the moon, it starts as a thin crescent and then gradually waxes and becomes full; then it gradually wanes back into another crescent and then is gone. The moon reflects sunlight like humans reflect information. We wax and wane and when we become full moons, our ego's are full. We think we have this knowledge when in fact, the information we have is pure. And it reflects or shines off of us, and it's something we take credit for as though the moon could take credit for the light it reflects from the sun. We have to understand that we are ego-less just as the moon is without light. It and we, are simply reflectors. The ego is not responsible for the information." - i know that you know who said this.

now, take another look at prison sex. i think, to maynard, we all may as well be staked to that crucifix, walking around as submissive lambs instead of the divine creatures he clamours we are. and if we're allllllll one, then "i need you to feel this i need this to make me whole" would make a lot of sense, eh?

"and i know the pieces fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!"

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 12-14-2006 at 10:22 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote