View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 05:33 AM   #64
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/22 - Detroit, MI - Palace of Auburn Hills

Second TOOL show, despite being a fan from waaaay back. Having kids will do that to ya!

Anyway, the show rocked. Took my friend who's had exposure thanks to me, but I'm pretty sure he's a fan after that show. I like ISIS ... kinda metal-y head music. Don't need lyrics for a song to be good.

Glad to see Mohawk dude was okay. We were in Section D, row 21, 13&14 so I had a pretty decent view of him go down. Anyone know what happened to the other dude that crashed behind D section? He looked BADDDDDD. I don't think he was even breathing. I hope he's okay. So that was one bad part of the trip, that and the fucker that thought cutting in line was cool since his daddy had bought a skybox ... whatever! Also, Nazi security dude that kept telling me to get back infront of my seat despite there being fans 4 deep into the aisle in front of me. I finally told him to get the hell out of my face and he left me alone after that.

Anyway, seats were decent, but I think I'd go for upper level before I'd do floor seats like those again ... be cool to actually see more of the show, but it was still awesome. Monday morning, and I'm still hoarse!
OFFLINE |