View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 03:11 PM   #42
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/22 - Detroit, MI - Palace of Auburn Hills

H
Hilton
Loved the Oompa Loompas that you hired for tech. Loved the Lakers jersey Danny almost ripped off his body to show us, he's not a fair weather fan. He really love the Lakers.
This band is by far the best band in the world (under 50, alive, not broken up).
The way it all comes together is unbelievable, and only happens once in a life time.
I still think they all sold their souls to the devil(s).
I love listening to all the stories from all the old school punks that live in my area, talk about how when Maynard lived in G.R. he was so weird and quiet. Thanks for being that and doing something with it. WHY BE NORMAL?
This was show was way... better than Chicago's warm-up. The crowd was horrible in CHI-town, Way to cool to act like they were witnessing the best band they have ever seen. Dammed Art fags anyway. The energy at the Palace last night was amazing. I get goose bumps just thinking about it. I find it hard to believe that Ohio and Kansas where louder.
I love the Circus, Every 3rd person is so different from the next. It blows my mind to see 60 year old couples with their Tool shirts on and wearing matching fanny packs. Then you have people who are Goth, artsy, nuckle heads, skin heads , hippies, the college buttrock Abercrombie & Fitch guys with their really cute chickies. and then their are people like us (my husband & I) 30ish midwestern moms and dads who get it and love it.
After the show we sat in the back of the Subaru with the hatch up watching the storm pass, watching people running to their cars in the down pour. We even handed out a few PBR's to a few poor souls who couldn't find their cars. It was such a great time, it always is and always will be.
P.S. Hope the guys stayed at the Auburn Hills, Hilton. Down pillows, mini kitchen and Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries.
Thanks guys for leaving home, comfort, loved ones, health, life! Just so we can see you guys once again.
OFFLINE |