View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 02:57 PM   #125
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 58
Re: 2006/09/19 - Madison, WI - Kohl Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by valhalla View Post
What makes you think I'm getting "a kick" out of this? I could care less. I'm just sick of reading all these posts by you whiney little pissants who think you're owed everything. The people who boughts tix can get their $$$ back so they're not screwed out of that. They are screwed out of a tool show. Oh well, guess what shit happens. Get over it. And if you think I'm just another fanboy, well you're wrong again. With the exception of Vicarious, the songs on this cd are their weakest cd since Opiate. This was not Maynards finest hour and 20 minutes. IMHO he phoned it in. Oh yeah, one more thing; based on the current set list, I have no plans on going to see this show either.
If you're sick of reading posts that don't affect you, then you shouldn't read them.... strange how that works. As for getting screwed, many people are more than just screwed out of getting a Tool show. It's hard being a college student and paying $60+ in advance to see a band, especially when you could have used that $60+ for other things that maybe you were sacrificing for the show.

Oh, and, there are three other members of Tool. It's not just Maynard....