View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 02:47 PM   #124
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 58
Re: 2006/09/19 - Madison, WI - Kohl Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by menes40 View Post
i love tool and ive been reading show reviews and yes at first i was pissed off they cancelled cuz i couldve gone to a chitown show, but come on people ur saying you fuckin hate tool because they wont play madison. face it, if u were huge rockstars and ur bands frontman still felt like crap and couldnt sing at 100% u might consider cancelling too. BUT there is a bright side...if u retards who say ill never see tool didnt pay attention to the reviews i do...it sounds like they are coming back to the states in '07... be smart go to the closest BIG venue when u get the chance and stop saying tool screwed you over...u bought tickets so i highly doubt u r gonna stop liking them...so to all haters....suck it up

PS-if you dont like the new album, why do u wanna go to a show based on it. and if its so terrible, how come it went platinum in less than 3 months???
First off, I do enjoy much of the latest album, despite the fact that it is not their greatest effort. But you are employing faulty logic.... have you seen the charts as of late? Selling thousands of albums doesn't mean that the album is quality. Paris Hilton is on the charts....

And as for being upset, people have a right to be. Tool hasn't toured for six years. These are loyal fans who will buy any table scraps that Tool decides to give them. I love Tool, don't get me wrong, but the least they could do is give the fans that support them a little bit once in awhile, perhaps a dvd. So when us fans think we are going to get a little something from the band that means so much to us, and it gets cancelled, with out being rescheduled, it sucks. So if people stop liking Tool for this reason, it is justified.

Thank you. That is all.

I hope Tool decides to remedy this.