View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 03:32 PM   #66
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2006/09/08 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
Sac Boy with Credit Card: When did I say truth? I'm saying, it sounded like bullshit to me. And, I really don't care. He blamed it on traveling to BFE on Friday and blamed it on LA on Saturday.

Mr. OCD Keenan and his razor seem to have a double standard on truth. He only gives it when he thinks you deserve it. Apparently, you are not high on his list and neither is your $500.

$500? Jesus, I spent $50 and got 5 beers and I'm pissed off about that. I know, it's called Staples Center. The merchandising was a joke. "Yes, please give me that thing with four letters on it and, yes, please anal rape me and take my left nut as payment." I'm glad for you that you liked the show but, damn dude, "owned."

Gods? My only expectation for anyone is to be an honest human.

Just re-read your post, and then mine. I apologize for coming off strong - after rereading your initial post i see that you said "if this is true, then..." My bad. I have an issue with people accusing me or others of something that isn't 100% fact...thats just me. But I see now what you and "Shane" were getting at.

Whoa, I made a mistake. I've been humanized. (ha)

Anyway, yea, when I saw the prices for the t-shirts...i was like "FUCK THAT"...spent way too much money to be there. Didnt buy a thing from the consession stands/bars (tho, a couple drinks woulda been cool, but 10 bucks for a beer and 12 for a mixed drink just isnt my thing after ive paid so much to be there).

Ended up bying a $25 poster tho. Long time fan(atic) and have not one piece of Tool paraphernalia besides the albums.

PS - SterileEyes: If youre reffering to be about saying "fuck you, you don't know anything" ....well, i didnt say fuck him :p I was just saying, if you call someone a liar, you better damn well know 100% that what you are saying is fact, with proof. If someone wasnt sick one day, but claimed they were sick the next, and calling that a lie (which i now reread, and i know thats not what was said) is...lame. Its entirely possible to get sick within 24hrs, was all i was trying to say.

Sorry! :)
Money can buy a lot of things...for everything else, there's Tool.
OFFLINE |