View Single Post
Vondruke
06-10-2006, 12:10 AM

If you're not interested in having a little fun with this, then just skip this post, I know full well this could be complete nonsensical random noise.

Okay, I have caved in and decided to try and mess with this file.
I did find something different.

All I get from the first part is "assist us" or something to that effect, "francisco" whatever, you want to say it is. It's the latter part I worked on.

This original file obviously needed to be raised up, I used Cool Edit, stretched it a bit, raised the pitch, amplified it, maybe some noise reduction, I don't remember exactly, the important thing is I added absolutely nothing to it and just tried to 'clean it up'. I was only working on the second part anyways, the part that follows "asisco" "assist us" :random noise: whatever the fuck we want to say it is........

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...9E80850C3C72BD
very small file (490K), it's a .wav

If you bust out laughing, you hear the same thing I do. I'll post tomorrow night and tell you what I hear, as to not be suggestive to anyone. In my opinion, it even sounds a little like Maynard (maybe not) a few pitches higher of course.

At the least it beats watching the mindless drone TV, when you're bored.

Last edited by Vondruke; 06-10-2006 at 12:12 AM..
Old 06-10-2006, 12:10 AM   #106
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: pOSSIBLE rEAL mESSAGE fOUND - VT/23

If you're not interested in having a little fun with this, then just skip this post, I know full well this could be complete nonsensical random noise.

Okay, I have caved in and decided to try and mess with this file.
I did find something different.

All I get from the first part is "assist us" or something to that effect, "francisco" whatever, you want to say it is. It's the latter part I worked on.

This original file obviously needed to be raised up, I used Cool Edit, stretched it a bit, raised the pitch, amplified it, maybe some noise reduction, I don't remember exactly, the important thing is I added absolutely nothing to it and just tried to 'clean it up'. I was only working on the second part anyways, the part that follows "asisco" "assist us" :random noise: whatever the fuck we want to say it is........

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...9E80850C3C72BD
very small file (490K), it's a .wav

If you bust out laughing, you hear the same thing I do. I'll post tomorrow night and tell you what I hear, as to not be suggestive to anyone. In my opinion, it even sounds a little like Maynard (maybe not) a few pitches higher of course.

At the least it beats watching the mindless drone TV, when you're bored.

Last edited by Vondruke; 06-10-2006 at 12:12 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote