Thread: Intension
View Single Post
æmoeba•°·.'s Avatar æmoeba•°·.
05-31-2006, 09:51 AM

Do you think Tool will want to make another album after the Tour is over? They are older and seem a little less determined....But, the leading song, getting on point, from intension seem's like an end song luring the idea of the 'next album', if you want to think, and sort of cradling the possibility of all th other albums as well....You make it seem like a pattern....Intension is actually a very intricate song, one that fits on the album perfectly, and raises the spirit of the album towards the ending, bringing comfort of the imobile grunge towards the first few songs....every song from Tool is placed in order and is made for a specific reason, not just to finish an album...

And one of the neatest things about the song is the ending, because i had people saying " Oh, that sound was made from a lab in the studio..." or " Oh, they have a d-j in the backround making that soung..." when really, those fast beats were Danny Carey and his 'modern' electronic drum set....if you realize hos hard it is to play that fat and math sounds completely perfect like that, it is one of the hardest things...i play guitar but, my friend tried it, when i went to get some strings, on some electric dums for display and he couldn't even match the speed and technique.....it's that kind of thing you look for in Tool songs to even better appreciate them, instead of just the lyrics....

Last edited by æmoeba•°·.; 05-31-2006 at 09:59 AM..
Old 05-31-2006, 09:51 AM   #37
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 9
Re: Intension

Do you think Tool will want to make another album after the Tour is over? They are older and seem a little less determined....But, the leading song, getting on point, from intension seem's like an end song luring the idea of the 'next album', if you want to think, and sort of cradling the possibility of all th other albums as well....You make it seem like a pattern....Intension is actually a very intricate song, one that fits on the album perfectly, and raises the spirit of the album towards the ending, bringing comfort of the imobile grunge towards the first few songs....every song from Tool is placed in order and is made for a specific reason, not just to finish an album...

And one of the neatest things about the song is the ending, because i had people saying " Oh, that sound was made from a lab in the studio..." or " Oh, they have a d-j in the backround making that soung..." when really, those fast beats were Danny Carey and his 'modern' electronic drum set....if you realize hos hard it is to play that fat and math sounds completely perfect like that, it is one of the hardest things...i play guitar but, my friend tried it, when i went to get some strings, on some electric dums for display and he couldn't even match the speed and technique.....it's that kind of thing you look for in Tool songs to even better appreciate them, instead of just the lyrics....

Last edited by æmoeba•°·.; 05-31-2006 at 09:59 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote