View Single Post
PriceisRight's Avatar PriceisRight
05-30-2006, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murph.vienna
What I have made out though...

The tracks length is about 302 seconds.

Now, if you start a speed change plugin, following happens:

If you put in 23 BPM as song tempo, and want to speed it up to 302 BPM that equals 1216%.
The tracks length will then be:
---> 23.07 seconds

i think this is some very weird coincidence. i also tried to think about: what would be if this song had been recorded on a tape, and the tape is *GRADUALLY* slowed up and down while "speaking" the message. tonight I will try to work it with VirtualDJ and a pitch-bender.

Another fact..
When you analyze the track with a spectrum analyzer you will find specific harmonic frequency peaks.
these are found at:

37 Hz
74 Hz
111 Hz
148 Hz
185 Hz

funny that this is 1*37, 2*37, 3*37 ....
36.7 Hz is the musicial frequency of the D1. i think the reason why these spikes occour is due the synthesis of the sounds in the beginning, maybe this is the base frequency of it.

hope someone can make sth up to this..
WOW...that was all greek to me man!

Good luck with that
Old 05-30-2006, 09:42 AM   #100
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: pOSSIBLE rEAL mESSAGE fOUND - VT/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by murph.vienna
What I have made out though...

The tracks length is about 302 seconds.

Now, if you start a speed change plugin, following happens:

If you put in 23 BPM as song tempo, and want to speed it up to 302 BPM that equals 1216%.
The tracks length will then be:
---> 23.07 seconds

i think this is some very weird coincidence. i also tried to think about: what would be if this song had been recorded on a tape, and the tape is *GRADUALLY* slowed up and down while "speaking" the message. tonight I will try to work it with VirtualDJ and a pitch-bender.

Another fact..
When you analyze the track with a spectrum analyzer you will find specific harmonic frequency peaks.
these are found at:

37 Hz
74 Hz
111 Hz
148 Hz
185 Hz

funny that this is 1*37, 2*37, 3*37 ....
36.7 Hz is the musicial frequency of the D1. i think the reason why these spikes occour is due the synthesis of the sounds in the beginning, maybe this is the base frequency of it.

hope someone can make sth up to this..
WOW...that was all greek to me man!

Good luck with that