Thread: Intension
View Single Post
10,000 boobies
05-26-2006, 06:01 PM

The connection I feel...

I feel that you can connect Lateralus and 10,000 Days by Vicarious, thats the link for me, and for myself I hope that the next album musically is more like wings for marie and 10,000 Days, it was so hard to me to snap into it then I read the lyrics listened and listened then it clicked good music, good emotion and I think that something sorta obvious to me is that they're dabbling and background sounds and ambiances, which make good soundscapes, so if you go deeper in that for the next album, ...well makes me drool thinkin about it.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:01 PM   #28
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Intension

The connection I feel...

I feel that you can connect Lateralus and 10,000 Days by Vicarious, thats the link for me, and for myself I hope that the next album musically is more like wings for marie and 10,000 Days, it was so hard to me to snap into it then I read the lyrics listened and listened then it clicked good music, good emotion and I think that something sorta obvious to me is that they're dabbling and background sounds and ambiances, which make good soundscapes, so if you go deeper in that for the next album, ...well makes me drool thinkin about it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote