View Single Post
Old 07-22-2003, 04:15 PM   #48
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9
rebecca, you're a meanie! im telling on my mom on you!

i drew pictures before i ever spoke, i drew pictures all through grade school, and i had no other choice but to go to art school, out of fear of a boring life as a suit, or living with the eternal question of...could i have taken those gifts and exercised them, and turned my life into something meaningful? all you ppl who don't know me mean...guess what? SHIT to me. you don't know me, you don't know how i live outside of a frickin tool forum on a completely dramatic and emotional song, so my question is this, why judge? so hard? you have no fucking clue. I'm not even a serious person aside from my values and pursuits. really...im not.
this forum is the only place where i've ever spilled these beans that i have. except one time a wrote some girl a letter with a bunch of shit about how the music speaks and beckons me, including specific undeniable evidence. but make whatever you want of me, i really, really don't care. really i don't.

i like to fuck with people, but i don't know if i can handle the bashing retaliation.