View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 03:32 PM   #27
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/02 - Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena

good show....the guys weren't very impressed with the audience compared to the Tweeter shows. but they played every song very well and the lights and videos were sick. made made my head feel like a forgotton jiffy pop on high flame. The hole time I was thinking that my girlfriend was about to go into seizures at any moment, which was distracting. between the bass guitar and the spirits of the otherworld, the security guards kept getting in my face about shit...I said, "look here fool I'm trying to experience a band trying to experience us....get out my face suckafoo. you're deading the sceen"

Drove from NYC in synch with a couple friends who joined us in FT Lee. We got to the venue, which was actually part of a strip mall, or so it seemed. -weird- it was cool to see the Tool Trucks all lined up outside, parking was a breeze, I guess showing up at 9:10 has it's adantages. thanks parking dude, you know who you are. so, yeah after no lines at will call we walked into the venue and of course....BAM the shit goes down and we run to our very close to the stage floor seats and of course there are people hanging where are seats are and we're knocking into some others, so sorry, we just got there and yeah, the rest is history...Maynerd didn't say ANYTHING to the croud except a real fuckyou-like "GoodNight". But his performance was professional and into it/on but then he would be distracted or something and kinda hum-pronounce some words...10000 days was like way out of a drug induced dream I had like 14 years ago. holy fucking shit times 10K!! I dont blame him. 'but' Danny seemed to a yittle tired to me, in his usual greatness and complex booming electrosonic semistreams of etheral information in transcode, hyperdermic sandscript. I see where 50 shows in 60 days can do. Adam played standing in front of his amp stack a lot, or was that me, his solo in 10K has lyrics, I swear. Justin plays a mean bass, I mean, the same one the whole show through, a wooden beauty, plays it so well . it was cool to feel the specific interaction between his play and DC's.

it's been a good time so far, each setlist the same, but the show mutates off the variables involved in the venue, the people, seat locales etc.

Quickly-shout out to TOOL for rocking it out every fucking time. over and out.

Last edited by crisis; 10-03-2006 at 03:39 PM..
OFFLINE |