View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 03:04 PM   #25
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/02 - Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranormalgirl View Post
The tool show was fucking incredible....

I see a lot of bitching about location, vocals, sound, etc. but i can tell you as an obsessed tool fan I was just happy to be there and hear the band perform. I don't care that i couldn't really see, i don't care that maynard didn't hit high note. I was happy i was there to feel the energy tool brought to the stage and hear the music that i truely love.

Thank you Tool for making my night!!!
Thank you paranormalgirl nothing in this life is perfect shit happens you just have to make the best of it why let it ruin your night. I was in SectionC (SHOCKEY hoodie) first row great seats right above the floor had the row to our selves above the crowd the sound might have been the greatest at times but still so glad to see Tool. Had my 2 neices and a friend with me they have never seen Tool but for 4 years now have been telling them how good they are well I think they found out last night. This was my 3rd time seeing Tool , seen them on the Laterlus tour in 2002 and got really lucky was at the Broome Arena in NY and seen them do 3rd eye,H, and the Grunge. Seen them at the Continental Arena we had seats on the side of the band but luckily it was the side of the most amazing drummer I have ever seen or heard, and I have heard some good one John Bonham,Carl Palmer. By the way I am 53 years old so when you see me sitting down its not because I am not enjoying my self,just old :). Well see you all in Jersey on Oct 6th.
OFFLINE |