View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 05:21 AM   #9
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/02 - Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysanthemum81 View Post
This show was better than Camden by leaps and bounds. While Wachovia Arena is still a garbage place to see a concert, it is less so than the Tweeter Center. The laser show for "10,000 Days" was much more prominent inside, rather than just having the lasers dissipate like they did in an open-air amphitheatre. The band seemed tighter in Wilkes-Barre, too. Every song was solid, even the vocals, which were subject to scrutiny lately with Maynard's health issues. There were times where he stayed away fro mthe higher notes, but I can understand that, having to play countless shows. The encore songs were noticeably louder than the rest of the set, too. By the time "Vicarious" ended, it felt like there were a family of possums running through my skull. All in all, it was a great show, it's just a shame that northeastern PA is a fucking black hole.
Camden was better, sound quality was horrid at the Wachovia Arena. I hope continental airlines is better then the muffled concert I heard here. The sound quality was astonishing at the Tweeter

One other thing what a bunch of wierdos at this show, I saw like 40 people that looked like future child molesters.

And yes Danny Carey does own he was the highlight of the night in my opinion along with Justin playing the bass with beer bottle

Last edited by Strife21; 10-03-2006 at 05:30 AM..
OFFLINE |