View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 04:34 AM   #40
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/27 - Amsterdam, NLD - HMH

Great Show. Highlights for me were Lateralus, Schism (extended part), AEnema , Danny on Right in Two, and ofcourse the talkbox on jambi! Rosetta stoned was a bit of a chaos to me. And I thougt maynard said 'i'll keep sweeping, till you feel something'

I was standing in front of Adam and it's scary to have eye contact with him :)

I was not dissapointed by Maynard cause he gave some really good screames (a very long one on Stinkfist!) and actually he didn't miss a note. But, I would be nice if he had a little more contact with the audience next time, just a few things like ' thanks for seeing us, thanx for suporting us' etc.

The sound was really good to me, and my left ear is still peepin'. I laughed when maynard was throwing his bottles of water toward the crowd at the end. He pretended to throw it at us, but then he thew it an other way. Silly Maynard :)

Quote:
weesper: Oh one more thing if you are still out there waving your fascist fist to Aenema or making those silly devil horns, would you please for fuck's sake cut it out cuz it looks retarded.
Gast, je zit er serieus naast, dat jij nou zo'n stijf nerdje bent, laat de ander zn plezier hebben! Waar heb je het over? fascitische groet? Ga aub thuis blijven de volgende keer, dan heb je ook geen last meer van mensen die fanatiek zijn en WEL van de show genieten! Zielig figuur!

===
Here are some more comments of me in dutch:
http://www.musicmeter.nl/forum/15/1486/140#140
name: KampF
===

Thanks Tool for this awesome show and see you in november guys!

Last edited by RosettaStoned; 06-28-2006 at 05:36 AM..
OFFLINE |