View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 04:15 AM   #39
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/27 - Amsterdam, NLD - HMH

I was standing second row almost in the middle. It was hard to hear Maynard there unless the band wasnt playing. A mate who was sitting in the backrows didnt have a problem at all so i gues it was a setup problem.

Show was great except for the soft sounding singing.
When they sat down on the stage Adam asked something at Maynard and he grabbed his Adam's apple as if to indicate some voice problems.

I realy liked the experimaental jazz session (as someone called it) they did on stage. Justin was pushing his bass against his amplifiers so that the sound was made from the top of the snares on the bass. Later he glided the whole bass over the amplifier to make sound with it. Also after the break he did something with a beerbottle (im assuming that was what he was drinking) on the snares to produce sound.

I had a good view of Danny as well, amazing footwork that man has ( i could see trough his bass drums, btw Danny never wear wide pants ...).

The tool vs crowd interaction was what i expected, almost non existant so i dont bother reacting towards them either, i do my thing when i enjoy the music (if i stick my fist in the air thats fascist? to me its just a way to release energy) and when i enjoy the breaks in between the songs.

All in all i had good fun as usual and ill be back in November.
OFFLINE |