Thread: New Album
View Single Post
domer88's Avatar domer88
02-15-2008, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buthers View Post
What a pussy. Maynard should man up or leave the biz.
This fellow here has some seriously awesome and insightful posts in the past, take this one for example :

"WHO ZE FUCK R U?"

Ahh, that one is clearly amazing , I cant even begin to get into the cryptical messages that lie beneath, ohhh, and here is another fantasmical theory by Buthers :

"who takes a year and a half for a music video? come on"

When referring to the Vicarious video... Yes, When you really really REALLY think about it hard, who DOES really take 1.5 years to make a video??!?!?! only that kooky crazy band tool, and on top of that FIVE freakin years for an album, those crazy kooks ...

Ohh, and this classic philosophical statement :

"fucking polyphonic spree writes better pop songs
battles makes better progressive rock with CRAZY time signatures
thom yorke's worst endeavors contain better lyrics
tool's hokey "light show concerts" could easily be topped but the unadulterated passion of a live band like do make say think
and as far as touching on dark moods, they can't even touch godspeed you! black emperor or nurse with wound
and any band on the planet has less of an ego than tool"

Yeah, Battles, Warp records stunning dive into pop music, along side !!!, clearly more amazing then say ehhh squarepusher , clark , or aphextwin and BOC !.. me gawds this fellow is on to something amazing!!

Clearly he is coming on to tool forums to let us all know how much we SUCK for listening to tool! He is the messiah trying to save us! IF only we would see the sack of shit for what he is!!!

Ok ok, enough of me being a lame piece of shit just like him, (and by HIM I do of course mean Buthers, but I should not speak the name of the one) but as a last quote from da master of da artz (this one sums up where all these posts come from) :

" Weed should be legal because it gives me deep thoughts."

Yes, and with deep thoughts like those I totally agree, now on to smokin a bowl and finding the truth behind these words...

Last edited by domer88; 02-15-2008 at 05:57 PM..
Old 02-15-2008, 05:53 PM   #55
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: New Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by buthers View Post
What a pussy. Maynard should man up or leave the biz.
This fellow here has some seriously awesome and insightful posts in the past, take this one for example :

"WHO ZE FUCK R U?"

Ahh, that one is clearly amazing , I cant even begin to get into the cryptical messages that lie beneath, ohhh, and here is another fantasmical theory by Buthers :

"who takes a year and a half for a music video? come on"

When referring to the Vicarious video... Yes, When you really really REALLY think about it hard, who DOES really take 1.5 years to make a video??!?!?! only that kooky crazy band tool, and on top of that FIVE freakin years for an album, those crazy kooks ...

Ohh, and this classic philosophical statement :

"fucking polyphonic spree writes better pop songs
battles makes better progressive rock with CRAZY time signatures
thom yorke's worst endeavors contain better lyrics
tool's hokey "light show concerts" could easily be topped but the unadulterated passion of a live band like do make say think
and as far as touching on dark moods, they can't even touch godspeed you! black emperor or nurse with wound
and any band on the planet has less of an ego than tool"

Yeah, Battles, Warp records stunning dive into pop music, along side !!!, clearly more amazing then say ehhh squarepusher , clark , or aphextwin and BOC !.. me gawds this fellow is on to something amazing!!

Clearly he is coming on to tool forums to let us all know how much we SUCK for listening to tool! He is the messiah trying to save us! IF only we would see the sack of shit for what he is!!!

Ok ok, enough of me being a lame piece of shit just like him, (and by HIM I do of course mean Buthers, but I should not speak the name of the one) but as a last quote from da master of da artz (this one sums up where all these posts come from) :

" Weed should be legal because it gives me deep thoughts."

Yes, and with deep thoughts like those I totally agree, now on to smokin a bowl and finding the truth behind these words...

Last edited by domer88; 02-15-2008 at 05:57 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote