View Single Post
stepintotheshadow
02-06-2012, 10:44 AM

This was the BEST Tool show that i have seen... Maynard really put his energy into the songs and became one with the crowd... sure, he didnt speak much but he never does.. i would rather see him in his 'zone' and perform than listen to him chat.. thats the reason i am there.. if i want to chat.. maybe i will run into him sometime.. ;)

it was incredible watching people pay $130 for a signed poster... more power to ya.. i cant afford it.. but if you can.. i support you for supporting them..

Lateralus was my high point.. the set list was amazing.. sound was amazing.. worth every dime..
Old 02-06-2012, 10:44 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.03.2012 - Hampton, VA @ Hampton Coliseum

This was the BEST Tool show that i have seen... Maynard really put his energy into the songs and became one with the crowd... sure, he didnt speak much but he never does.. i would rather see him in his 'zone' and perform than listen to him chat.. thats the reason i am there.. if i want to chat.. maybe i will run into him sometime.. ;)

it was incredible watching people pay $130 for a signed poster... more power to ya.. i cant afford it.. but if you can.. i support you for supporting them..

Lateralus was my high point.. the set list was amazing.. sound was amazing.. worth every dime..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote