View Single Post
Guink2
01-19-2012, 12:23 AM

Tool was great! Pushit was damn incredible! I was hoping for some type of variation in the setlist after reading the setlists from the previous 3 shows...leaving out The Pot was not what I expected.

The suits at Tingley tried something new for tonight's concert and added chairs to the floor...bad,bad move! I saw people wandering around looking for their seats when their row didn't even exist. When security realized what happened they brought in chairs and squeezed a new row in. People still didn't have seats so they made them stand in the aisles next to the people that had aisle seats.

All mishaps aside, the band was in top form, the visuals were exceptional and Maynard's vocals never disappoint! I also liked how he gave props to the New Mexico grapes that he used in his wine.

I look forward to Tool's return and hope that they add an extra song next time in exchange for the one that was left out this evening.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:23 AM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.18.2012 - Albuquerque, NM @ Tingley Coliseum

Tool was great! Pushit was damn incredible! I was hoping for some type of variation in the setlist after reading the setlists from the previous 3 shows...leaving out The Pot was not what I expected.

The suits at Tingley tried something new for tonight's concert and added chairs to the floor...bad,bad move! I saw people wandering around looking for their seats when their row didn't even exist. When security realized what happened they brought in chairs and squeezed a new row in. People still didn't have seats so they made them stand in the aisles next to the people that had aisle seats.

All mishaps aside, the band was in top form, the visuals were exceptional and Maynard's vocals never disappoint! I also liked how he gave props to the New Mexico grapes that he used in his wine.

I look forward to Tool's return and hope that they add an extra song next time in exchange for the one that was left out this evening.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote